Thursday, May 4, 2017

Agoda Hotel Booking Experience


When I was preparing for our Ilocos trip, I searched online for a low-priced hotel with breakfast included. Hubby preferred sleeping in a hotel room than a pension inn or a room for backpackers. He loved the comfort and amenities provided in hotels.


I chanced upon the website of Agoda. I entered the details of our trip and searched for hotels.

For our Laoag stay, I chose the Laoag Renzo Hotel and for Vigan, Casa Rica Hotel. Agoda didn't have a promo for Hotel Veniz, our hotel of choice in Baguio so I decided to email the hotel directly.

I was hesitant at first to book a hotel online using Agoda. In our previous travels, I contacted the hotel directly. I'm wary of online scams, you know. But, my sister said she has tried Agoda and it turned out ok. So, I booked the two Ilocos hotels using Agoda.

Credit: Pixabay
Agoda sent an email to me confirming of my reservation per hotel. It contained the details of our stay: date, room type, meal, and number of guests.

I got the screenshots of each voucher to bring with me in our vacation.

Easy, breezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter