Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Plan to Help My Fertility

Image here

In just a few months, Hubby will be arriving to the country. Yes! After nine months, we'll be finally together again. In this contract, we're only able to text frequently, sometimes on a daily basis, call and Skype for a couple of hours twice a month. Imagine not seeing your spouse daily and communicating only at limited times? It's tough but it will be over soon. Wee!

I promised myself that three months before his arrival, I will prepare myself physically. I want to have my body at its optimum health and to be fertile, hopefully, by the time Hubby comes home.

Here's the plan I've devised:

  • Be active. I can do walking early in the morning before I go to work or yoga after work. Most probably I'll do yoga since I can't seem to get out of bed early in the morning now that I'm working from home. But, I'll try walking to get fresh, probinsya air.
  • Eat healthy foods, especially those which are called fertility foods.
  • Drink green tea daily. Green tea is said to be an antioxidant and helps get rid of free radicals in the body.
  • Take supplements that promote fertility (Royal Jelly and Usana Essentials).
  • Ban these foods from my diet: canned goods, junk foods, soft drinks, sweet juice, candies, and chocolates (*fingers-crossed*). This one, I may have to be firm and determined to see this through. When Hubby arrives, he brings lots of chocolates since they're my favorite. How can I not eat something I love when it's just there within my reach? Can I have a cheat day? Haha.
  • Use natural, organic toiletries.
  • Buy organic food whenever possible, even if its more expensive.
  • Do a self-fertility massage.
  • Meditate before going to bed.
  • Sleep early and wake up early.

I really hope that this plan would be successful in helping me conceive. For all those trying to conceive, you can also create a plan which suits your situation. Whatever you think will help you increase your fertility, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter