Friday, November 30, 2012

After the IUI

For my IUI experience, check out here.

After 30 minutes laying on the exam table, the secretary told me that I could get home. I could not get up! Don't know if it was because of the pain in my mid section or my nerves slept since I was not moving on the table for a long time. Hubby assisted me to get up and I carefully changed to my clothes.

The secretary gave me my IUI report. She told me to do a pregnancy test on cd30. With or without period, I should text Dra. Aguilar on that day.

We left the office and sat outside to get composure. There was still pain and I felt that I should rest more. We walked again but I felt nauseous. We sat on one of the benches and I tried to eat crackers and drink water. I felt I would pass out anytime soon. There was cold sweat and my ears rang. I felt queasy and I wanted to lay down. The pain of the procedure and empty stomach did me. I was able to get back my strength after a few minutes and we hailed a taxi to get home.

I rested the whole the day after the procedure.

Hopefully, the IUI will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter