Saturday, December 1, 2012

IUI 1 - Fail

Yeah sad.

Now I feel composed enough to write about what happened after my first IUI. Every TTC couples were given hope in every stage of assisted reproduction. Hubby and I were no different. After the IUI, I was careful not to move in haste. As much as possible, I stayed at home and avoided going out. I relaxed my mind and hoped that we would reach the date when I would have a pregnancy test. As always, we had high hopes that the IUI would be successful. It was not. It was devastating.

When my period came, I cried. I lost confidence in my capacity to become a parent. I was depressed. I cried whenever I was alone in the room. I lost hope. This infertility placed a strain in my relationship with Hubby.

Whenever I felt sad, I prayed. I wanted to surrender my suffering to the Lord. I asked for acceptance and strength to move on. I have read stories of other women who experienced way more hearthaches than me and it gave me solace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter