Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello again

I've been quiet for some time here. The truth is I was sad and felt alone in the past months. When my Hubby started working, I asked myself, "What now?" We were not able to get pregnant and we would only have the time to do so again after 9 or 10 loooooong months. Holidays was spent smiling to everyone but myself, not attending family lunches and hiding from relatives and neighbors who would ask me the dreaded question, "Buntis ka na?"

The pregnancy and childcare books were left unread at the drawer. I stopped tracking my cycle and going to Sister Regina. I lost the drive to start a new phase in preparing myself for pregnancy. I did those things last year and still no baby. It was like studying very hard for an important test. And then failed. Again.  Yes, I was close to depression, if not in that state already.

Now I'm trying to regain the joy in my heart. I'm reading (again) "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren and "Everyday a Friday" by Joel Osteen. These books are helping me realize that all is not lost. Now is not my time to have a baby. And as always, God's plans are always good and perfect.

To all my fellow TTC ladies, keep your head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter