Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ba Nois

Ba Nois is a small Vietnamese restaurant, accomodating less than 100 guests, tucked in Perea St., Makati. I have a group buying discount voucher for a four-course meal for two. I paid around P450 for the voucher.

After shopping, we used the footbridge to go to Ba Nois. We rarely go to Makati and I was afraid of getting lost and looking like a fool. As we walked to the end of the footbridge, I realized that we are in Perea St. Yehey! We looked for Chinabank since it is in the same building as Ba Nois'.

There were three diners when we went to Ba Nois that afternoon. I told the waitress that I have a voucher which I gave her. She told us that the voucher entitles us a fruit shake, appetizer, chicken noodle soup, lemon pork tenders and pandan cake. Sounds yum!


The watermelon tastes like the fruit itself. Though too much ice for me. It's a refreshing way to start the meal.


Next, the fried rolls came.It was lumpiang shanghai Vietnamese version. I love the fact that it was served hot and the vinegar-chili dipping sauce is perfect. Wish they sell this sauce since I like to take it home. There are lettuce and mint leaves on the side. For maximum flavor, put the mint on the lettuce and put a fried roll. Roll them together then dip in the sauce. Wow for flavor!


After the appetizer, the waitress served hot chicken noodle soup. I give emphasis to "hot" since Hubby always expects food in restaurants to be served hot not just heated.
I was full after finishing a bowl of the soup.


Then came the lemon pork tenders with two cups of rice. I didn't touch mine but Hubby ate some. We asked the waitress to have the pork tenders to go including the pandan cake since we were already full.


Ba Nois
G/F Greenbelt Mansion
Perea St., Legaspi Village
Makati




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter