Thursday, November 10, 2011

Most Consistent Award

This award goes to my period. Aunt Flo never misses her visits.

Like other TTC couples, we were very optimistic that this cycle would be "THE" cycle we would conceive. For this cycle, we did the following:
  • I had one acupuncture treatment
  • took Sister Regina's herbal tea
  • took 50g Clomiphene for 5 days
  • visited Dra. Aguilar twice for follicle monitoring (on cd 15 I got 1 maturing follicle and 2 not so dominant ones in each ovary)
  • went to a local "hilot" to make the position of my uterus OK (translation: nagpataas ng matris)
  • had a two-week vacation in my hometown to relax and spend more time with Hubby
I compare this TTC journey as that of Manny Pacquiao's training before a boxing match. Pacquiao said, he trains hard, does everything to prepare for a fight but in the end, only God knows the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter