Monday, November 14, 2011

14th Acupuncture

Last Saturday, Hubby and I went to St. Francis Natural Clinic for my acupuncture treatment. We were late (!) and had to wait a few minutes. There were two new patients who were filling out the clinic's form.

I was assigned cubicle #2. Sister Regina came and asked about my well being. I lay down and she took my pulse. I told her that I had taken Clomiphene (Clomid is the most popular brand but I took Ova-mit, a cheaper brand) and showed her my TVS form from last cycle. She wrote something on my chart and was serious as she jot down notes. I was wondering what she was thinking. She asked me if I'm working (I am). I told her that I had a two-week vacation but is still not pregnant (insert sad face). She touched my left hand and said, "Relax. We'll get there." Right there I realized that I'm really stressed about not conceiving. I'm denying it outside but inside, not conceiving saddens my heart.

As needles were inserted and the moxa was lighted, I closed my eyes and thought about happy things. I sent a little prayer to our future baby to come to us as we are eagerly awaiting for him/her. And then, I fell asleep. I didn't wake when the nurse changed the moxa in my tummy. Maybe I'm really stressed and the needles did me some good.

Sister Regina prescribed another set of herbal medicines for one week.

Fees:
Treatment - P900
Herbal medicines - P1,060   



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter