Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sandy's Pizza


I celebrated my birthday with G and my sister at Sandy's Pizza in Katipunan. I had a voucher for an 18-inch pizza and an order of chicken wings at 45% off.

First served was the Tangy Chicken. It was served in a plastic plate in the shape of a pizza slice with dip. It was flavorful and I would order it again (should there be a promo again).



I chose the 1/2 White Cheese and 1/2 Garlic Chorizo pizza flavors, the best combo in Sandy's, according to their menu. When the waiter served the pizza, we were surprised by the size of it! The slices were bigger than my palm! I also loved it!

The food was great. The service, not so. The three of us were left at the restaurant, all the crew were at the kitchen. We could have easily took some bottled juice and soda and they wouldn't have known it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter