Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Status and Surname Update

I am now in the process of updating my personal documents. Yes it's kinda late but better now than never, right?

I need to update my records in the following:
SSS
BIR
Philhealth
Pag-Ibig Fund
Banks

Just click the links above to download the forms.

I requested an authenticated Marriage Certificate (MC) from the National Statistics Office (NSO) through its website, www.e-census.com.ph. It's pretty easy to request any document and you can pay through banks, online and credit card. The documents will be delivered within 3-7 days, depending on your location. Once I receive my MC, I can now photocopy it and submit it together with the other government forms.

After this, I'll request a new company ID and apply for a passport (even if I have no concrete plans of travelling abroad this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter