Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cross stitch Project

To do something creative to pass the time away, I decided to do a cross stitch project.

Our Home Economics class in third year high school introduced me to the art of cross stitching. I did a not-so-nice job at my first project. I didn't know how to go about stitching a pink rose. I wasn't able to buy the exact shade of pink which I first bought. And, my classmates and I never knew that cross stitch patterns were available in the market! Toinks!

Since then, I learned my lessons. I have done several cross stitch projects. I did waterfalls, cherubim and graduate on a rocket (never finished).

Now, I'm doing a new project called “Newlyweds”. I got a free pattern from the DMC website. I plan to finish this project before the Cook comes back home. And, hopefully, we could hang it on our future home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter