Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Blog

I started this blog in January 2009 to write about planning my wedding. I had high hopes of following other popular wedding blogs wherein many readers will come and visit my blog everyday. I follow several wedblogs and was inspired of the many brilliant ladies exchanging views and inspiring other future brides.

But, sad to say, I was not able to follow their lead. I wasn't able to keep up with posting ideas everyday and keeping my blog alive and kickin. After a year that it is online, I think only I and a few of my friends (I could count them in one hand) read my blog.

Now that I have finally married my love, what's next? Should I continue this supposed-to-be wedblog? What could I write? I've finally graduated from being a bride and now entering the life of being a wife.


Then, inspiration hits me. I can still continue writing this blog. As one of the characters in the movie Sydney White says, “This blog was not meant to be read, it was meant to be written.”

Since I have graduated from writing about wedding planning, I will now write about my life as a writer and a seaman's wife. I have searched the Internet for other seamen (yeah it sounds like *ehem*) wives to see if there exists such a blog. But found just a few.

So, blog writing, here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter