Friday, October 23, 2009

Looking for a Photographer

We are looking for a photographer who is:
1. artistic
2. shoots non-traditional images
3. charges budget-friendly fees

The thing which I want our photographer to be is someone who can take creative and candid shots (I think it's called "photojournalistic" here). When you look at wedding photo albums here, you'll see the same poses and shots. I am more of a candid shot type of bride. I don't want to be given directions everytime, every move, like a robot. Directions of how to project and pose are welcome but not every single time! I believe that a good photographer worth his price can get the emotions and moment without telling his subject what to do. Check out One Love Photo. Those are the pictures which are uncommon in traditional wedding photos. Those are the pictures that I like! Like! Like!

I found a budget-friendly photographer in Lipa. They have a package for budget-conscious brides like me. I would have settled for them considering that I am having difficulties finding a professional photographer within our budget. But my sister said that the photos are traditional and she knows someone who shoots beautiful photos. I was like, yes yes tell more!

(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter