Friday, January 30, 2009

Unbelievable Wedding Budget (in my opinion)

SCENARIO 1:

I read somewhere over the net that if you are getting married in the Philippines, you must allocate around P227,000 to P295,000 for 100 guests (Gasp!). Add P18,000-22,000 for the on-day wedding coordinator. Is that furreal?

SCENARIO 2:

One time at lunch, I overheard a bride-to-be thinking about how much to spend on her wedding. She said to her friend that she plans to save P500,000 max for their wedding. She explained that having a P100,000 wedding is cheap. She has guests coming from abroad to consider. Half a million?! For a wedding?! (me dies in seat)

I'm amazed how couples budget so much for a wedding. Where do couples get that kind of money? I wanna know. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter