Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flower Power

Since I'm in the DIY movement for our wedding, I'm planning to DIY our flowers, too. I was thinking of buying flowers in bulk at the local market and arranging them with the help of my bridesmaids. We'll just tie the flowers with some ribbons and viola! Flowers for the wedding.

I like roses, so I'll definitely have pink roses for my bouquet. Hand-tied pink roses.


For my bridesmaids, we can tie calla lillies for each lady.




For the mothers, pink or orange mums and as buttonaires, a single pink rose bud.

For the church, maybe some mums and hydrangeas in different colors.


Or sunflowers!


I'll search for other flowers that I can use. But I don't know how much these flowers cost. Note to self: canvas flowers and look for a vendor.

*All images are from the Knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter