Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going to a bridal show?

Bridal shows. I have a sort of love 'em-hate 'em affair with bridal shows. There are times when I want to go to learn what's out there for brides, to know the latest at weddings, know wedding vendors, etc. But there are times when I'm hesitant to attend a bridal fair, thinking that I'll be overwhelmed with the possibilities, wedding ideas and information that I'll scrap whatever it is I've planned to do and just go with what I saw at the bridal fair. (Info overload!!!)

Sometimes I think that bridal shows would raise the bar to the highest and make my wedding plans seem inconsequential, not at par and it would just push me to pay for things/people that I never planned of having in the first place.

But what the heck. I'll go to a bridal show and see what's out there, find inspirations and incorporate them to our wedding. A bridal fair sounds fun. Maybe I'll find something that I can use, maybe I'll feel a bit sorry that I went, I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter