Friday, February 12, 2016

What's Happened To Me?

Source: www.pixabay.com

Hi there fellow TTCs! Thanks for still reading my blog and waiting when I'll publish my next post. I appreciate your patience. I'll try and answer those who left questions in my posts.



The past several months have been quite busy for me and my husband. He came home last October and we've been preoccupied with our fertility work-up. Here's what we've done:

  1. My husband took the donor screen (for LIT) tests and passed!
  2. Four sessions of LIT with Dr. Carol Gloria
  3. Two cycles of Clomiphene citrate (I took Clostil since Clomid was unavailable.)
  4. Several follicle monitoring ultrasound
  5. Gulped bottles and bottles of various vitamins and minerals
We're still hoping all our efforts will be successful. Please include us in your prayers! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter