Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Twin news

image here

Nope, I'm not pregnant with twins. Tho, it would be a great news if I am.

I have two news, a happy one and a sad one.

The first news, a happy one. My husband arrived recently. He asked his company that he would not finish his 9-month contract due to my supposed-to-be "health problem." We were ecstatic when he told me that he would be coming home earlier than expected. We planned the things we would do, places where we would go, restaurants where we would dine, etc. He told me that he would take a longer vacation and would not leave until I'm pregnant. Talk about pressure!

The second news, a sad one. Two days before my Hubby's arrival, his father passed away. As with death, it was unexpected and everything went so fast that until now we still cannot believe it. I prayed for strength to be able to break this devastating news to Hubby.

Twins. Yin yang. Black and white. Happy and sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter