Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Money Summit & Wealth Expo

image here


I'm excited to attend the "Money Summit & Wealth Expo" on July 20-21, 2012, at the SMX Convention Center. I saw its flyer when I went to COL Financial office a few days ago.


The entrance fee is P100 but you can get a free pass. Just go to this website: http://conference.money-summit.com.


There are paid seminars and free talks during the expo. Of course, I'll be joining the free talks. :)


My goals for attending the expo:
1. Learn more about investing
2. Know other investing vehicles
3. Meet other financial savvy Pinoys


I don't want you to think I have lots and lots of money to invest. I just want the savings that I have to work hard for me. As the expo's website says: You can invest in stocks , government securities, and mutual funds for as little as P5,000!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter