Tuesday, October 18, 2011

13th Acupuncture

Went to St. Francis Clinic for my 13th acupuncture treatment with Hubby. There were not much patients around and I was assigned to cubicle #3.

Sister Regina asked me when I got my period and I told her about the fever/cough I had a few days earlier. Seems there's a virus in town. I told her I started taking Clomid, actually it's Ova-mit, and I will be visiting my OB on my 12th cycle day.

I lay down the bed and she inserted the needles in the usual areas - head, tummy, knees and foot. I had two rounds of moxa.

As always, I try to take a nap during my treatment. I meditate. I release the negative emotions and thoughts. I welcome the bright light to shine inside my body as I call upon our baby. I pray that this cycle Hubby and I will be successful. Sister Regina prescribed another set of herbs for me (P1,150). 

I don't want to stress about the future but I do. Sometimes, the envy bug hits us when we see other parents with their children. I just remind myself that God's timing is best and always perfect. We may never understand what's happening  now but we will in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter