Saturday, December 5, 2009

Turning Green

I am now thinking of giving plant seedlings instead of kapeng Barako as souvenirs. I have read about giving eco-friendly favors such as bird seeds, flower bulbs, plants before. But I only really took this idea into consideration after reading My Quaint Life's blog about green souvenirs. Since it is cheap (you can get about P20/seedling), you can give your guests to plant trees and help Mother Nature.

So now, given the little time left till The Day (5 weekends!!), I am thinking how we can pull this off. I am mentally imagining which nurseries are in our area where we can buy the plants. Also, C, the wife of The Cook's brother, said the Horticulture department in UP Los Banos (UPLB) sells different kinds of seeddlings that I may want to check out.

Hope this wedding project turns out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter