Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meeting with the Florist



One Sunday, the Cook and I visited the florist, Lani, recommended by Inay and who takes care of the flowers in our church.

She was very helpful and gave alot of insights during our discussion. I told her I wanted Calla Lillies for the entourage and pink roses for my bouquet. For the aisle, initially, I was thinking of using a bunch of Asters to save costs but she said that option is more costly since it would take 2 kgs of Asters (around P320) to make an Aster bouquet. So, scrap that idea.

We talked about the flowers and leaves to use for the altar, the images of saints, corsage, etc. All in all, the total cost for the flowers is P2,000 (around ($41). Since she is a friend of Inay's, she gave a small fee for her labor. Thanks Sister Lanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter