Saturday, September 12, 2009

Invitation colors

My college friend Cheps of DIY Pinay is doing the design of our wedding invitation. We haven't sat down and discussed about it so we've been exchanging e-mails in lieu of a face-to-face meeting. But we'll definitely meet for sure.

Colors. I told her that I liked pink and brown. I never realized that I should be more specific. I know that there are different shades of a color but I was amazed how one color could have it own family of colors.

I checked out Answers.com for a list of colors and their pantone. There's Light Pink, Salmon Pink, Amaranth (first time I ever heard) and even Hot Pink and Shocking Pink. I gave Cheps the list of shades of pink and brown that I like from the myriads of pinks and browns available in the palette. I told her to be in-charge of what specific colors to use, the important thing for me is that they should be pink and brown. I'll not be OC about their shades. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter